Directions - Washington Spring Ball
May 9, 2015
Conference Center, Cherry Hill Park
9800 Cherry Hill Road
College Park, MD 20740
- All events — Ball, Practice Session, Potluck — will be held at the Conference Center
- Public transport: METRO now has a bus that runs from the College Park Metro station,
on the Green Line, to the Cherry Hill campground - bus No. 83 (see Metro's
Note that the last bus leaves Cherry Hill Park at 9:26 p.m. so consult with organizers at the Ball to arrange a ride.
— Via the Capital Beltway, I-495
- Note that I-95 and I-495 are on the same roadway on the south-east and east side of DC
- Exit I-495 south onto Route 1 (Baltimore Avenue) towards College Park
- From the East — Exit 25A: turn left off the exit ramp onto Rt 1 South,
cross the Beltway and move right immediately.
- From the West — Exit 25B, which is just after the I-95 split; bear right to get on Rt 1 South.
- Southbound from Baltimore on I-95, follow signs for Route 1 south / College Park
- From Rt. 1, turn right at first intersection onto Cherry Hill Road
- Travel 1.1 mi, Watch for a sign designating an RV park
- Turn left into the RV park and travel through the gate
— From Baltimore and Columbia MD via MD Rt. 29:
- Follow Rt. 29 south and exit east onto Cherry Hill Rd.
- Note: road construction / new ramps for Randolph and Cherry Hill Rds.
- Travel approximately 3 mi
- Turn right at sign designating an RV park
- If camp staff is present at gate, explain that you are there for the Washington Spring Ball in the Conference Center
- Proceed through gate and bear left
- Turn right at T intersection
- The Conference Center will be on the left
- Park beyond the Center - watch for signs
- Please do not park in camp sites nor block access to them. Please drive slowly in the park.
Return to main page for the Ball