Where We Traveled in El Salvador
Itinerary with a few annotations, e.g.,
travel delays and other notes.
El Salvador is located in the Central Americas, bordered on the northwest by Guatamala, on the north and east by Hondouras. The southern coast is on the Pacific Ocean
Major Stops On Our Trip
- San Salvador - the Capital of El Salvador
- Santa Marta - not labled on this map, just west of Victoria
- Suchitoto and Lago Suchitlan -also not labled on this map
- Playa Costa del Sol (Beach)
Just north of Victoria is the faint blue notation,"Lempa R,"
denoting the Lempa River - which forms the border
between El Salvador and Hondouras (the bold red line).
These maps (PDFs) can be viewed but not printed
- Relief Map
- Road Map - An excellent map upon which one can see the location of places we visited, including Santa Marta.
Return to Reflections